In February, the seanhanna team celebrated a year in the salon’s achievements at the 2020 seanhanna Awards. The evening took place at Under The Bridge in Chelsea and this years theme was James Bond!
Let's take a look at what happened on the night...
The evening kicked off with a collection of hair shows by the salon group's directors Skyler McDonald, Yesmin O'Brien, Lucie Monbillard, Lloyd Court and our senior educator Rachel Valentine, alongside some of our wonderful stylists Nathan Harker, Matteo Cuscuna, Rachel Bentley and Maisie Warren. They all helped to kick start the night to celebrate the team's achievements this year.
Here's how it went!
Our team have worked so hard this year, so we wanted to recognise and reward the most outstanding talent within our company!
Check out our amazing winners on stage.
GUESTS AND TEAM
All of our fabulous team and VIP guests were glammed up for our James Bond theme!
Take a look at all the wonderful photos from the night below.
OUR 2020 WINNERS
- Best Dressed - Rups Tailor and Rosina Thomas
- Retail Stylist of the Year – Joanna Sawyer
- Retail Receptionist of the Year - Punam Tailor
- Edward Bywaters Award – Abbie Mead
- People's Choice Award – Erin Potts
- Receptionist of the Year – Thomas Wilkinson
- Social Media Award – Thomas Wilkinson
- Stylist of the Year – Joanna Sawyer
- Manager of the Year - Kirsty Jeffery
- Creative Apprentice of the Year – Courtney O'Dell
- Creative Mens Stylist of the Year – Rachel Bentley
- Avant Garde Hairdresser of the Year – Ellie Colley
- Creative Colourist of the Year – Amy Kilby
- Creative Stylist of the Year – Maisie Warren
- Salon of the Year - Putney
TOP 10 HEROES
Joanna Sawyer, Emma Diaz, Kerrie Woodrow, Paula Greeff, Amy Kilby, Amy Johns, Eun Sook Halls, Erin Potts, Kirsty Jeffery and Olivia Brigly.
Finally Sean and Tomm starred in their own version of Casino Royale