seanhanna Putney is one of London’s most prestigious salons. The Evening Standard praised seanhanna Putney as “the best place for hair colour” and Elle magazine received “the best cut [they’d] ever had”- so it’s definitely worth paying a visit!
seanhanna Putney is also home to our Creative Director Skyler Hanna, Artistic Director Lucie Monbillard and Putney Director and General Manager Tomm Bucknell.
We’re delighted to share with you our talented Putney Team!
Meet Putney Salon Manager and Creative Stylist Steph
- Steph is a Creative Stylist at seanhanna Putney and is priced at £70.
- Steph's Celebrity hair crush is Blake Lively. Blake Lively always has a range of blended blondes with her hair colour, and loves how Lively rocks her loose waves .
- Steph's top hair tip is not to rough dry your hair whilst facing downwards. It will create a ‘fluffy’ texture to your hair which will make it harder to brush.
Meet seanhanna Artistic Director Lucie
- Based in Putney, Artistic Director Lucie Monbillard is priced at £100*.
- The Avant Garde Hairdresser of the Year and multiple finalists at the prestigious British Hairdressers Award, Lucie is known for her creative and innovative hair looks. She has travelled all around the world performing at hair shows, seminars and exhibitions. Lucie's experience in session hair includes names like Armani Prive Fashion Week, Daze and Confused Editorial, Shu Uemura (make-up) and Balmain Hair.
- Lucie is obsessed with hair maintenance and always wants her guests to leave the salon with beautiful healthy and shiny hair!
*First time appointments with Lucie is £150.
Meet Putney Creative Stylist Taylor
- Upcoming Creative Stylist Taylor is priced at £70.
- Taylor loves Friends actress Jennifer Aniston hair because every hairstyle she wears, it can always be replicated in to a day-to-day look.
- When you're on holiday or in the sun, take care of your hair just like you would with your skin. Taylor recommends to purchase specific UV protective products for your hair.
- Talented Senior Stylist Dan is priced at £60.
- Dan’s favourite hair celebrity is Kiera Knightly! Knightly has gorgeous hair and is known for her versatile hairstyles; from long to short, Knightly can pull of any hairstyle!
- To create luxurious volume to the hair, Dan recommends using GHD tongs to create ultimate Hollywood waves. This will help create goregous volume and bounce to your hair, and leave your curls lasting longer.
- Danny T is talented Senior Stylist and is priced at £60!
- Not afraid to break the rules, Danny’s favourite hair celebrity is Cara Delevingne. The Paper Towns actress is known for her bold and eccentric hair choices; and loves how diverse and creative the model is.
- The most common cause of hair breakage is tying your hair too tightly. Danny recommends using a small brush to smooth down those unwanted baby hairs and using hairstyling products such as gel or wax to hold them down.
Meet Salon Stylist Matteo
- Matteo is an upcoming Salon Stylist at seanhanna Putney and is priced at £50.
- Matteo recommends braiding your hair when it’s wet and leaving it to dry overnight. When removing the braids, you should be left with beautiful mermaid waves!
- His favourite hair crush is Marilyn Monroe. Monroe is known for her elegant curls and iconic platinum blonde hair.
Meet Salon Stylist Sam
- Sam is an upcoming Salon Stylist at seanhanna Putney and is priced at £50.
- If you're having a reoccurring bad hair day, Sam recommends looking at your haircare routine and making sure you’re using the right hair products for you.
- Sam’s hair crush is Lalisa Manoband! The popular K-rock star is constantly changing her hair colour. The lead Blackpink singer is known for her bold copper and red colour hair choices and adores her full fringe!
Meet Creative Director Skyler Hanna
- Award winning Colour Specialist Skyler Hanna is the Creative Director of the seanhanna Salon group.
- Skyler has spent years in the hairdressing industry, travelling all around the world for shoots, shows, seminars and exhibitions.
- Creative Director of the seanhanna salon group, Skyler is also a Global Ambassador for L’Oreal Professionnel and has won numerous awards including: The One To Watch, London Hairdresser of the year, Colour Expert of the Year and (Hair Magazine) UK’s Top Colour Expert. Skyler has also been a resident TV expert on Extreme Beauty Disasters and Last Chance Salon on TLC Discovery Channel.
*Skyler is fully book and is no longer booking new guests.
Meet Putney Director & seanhanna General Manager Tomm Bucknell
- Tomm is the seanhanna General Manager and Director of the seanhanna Putney Salon.
- Tomm has been hairdressing for over 18 years and has worked for the likes of London Fashion Week, Heat, New, Grazia Magazine and behind the scenes of some of the biggest TV and Film sets. Tomm is known to have a range of celebrity Guests and has worked at Wireless and Hard Rock Calling Festival in London. He has also worked along side Session Director Yesmin O'Brien at Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday.
*Tomm is fully booked and is no longer booking new guests.