Salary: On target salary is expected to be from £15K – £30K.
Job Locations: Bristol, Cambridge, Canary Wharf, Epsom, Putney, Sutton, Wimbledon, Worcester Park
Employment type: Full Time
Hours: 42 hours per week
Job Description of a Hair Stylist:
Although we do have some cut or colour specialists, typically stylists will carry out both cut and colour services. At seanhanna we have a professional commitment to our clients and all our team are expected to respect this.
Stylists must have a good level of communication and be able to assist clients with all aspects of hair care. All our Stylists at every level need to commit to an ongoing training program and all stylists must be able and willing to learn the seanhanna signature cuts.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Keenness to learn, work and progress.
- Experience working in a professional salon environment is essential
- Able to work under pressure
- Pleasant, professional and positive personality
- Good standards of personal hygiene and self presentation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Pride in doing a good job.
Customer Service Skills:
- Ensuring each client receives a full professional consultation
- Ensuring each client is treated with courteous respect and making sure each client has a good level of comfort whilst in the salon
- Ensuring each clients receives professional advice on how to take care of their hair at home
In Salon Skills:
- Ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Following health and safety guidelines responsibly whilst at work.
- Adhering to Fire Safety Procedures to ensure the safety of clients and other team members
- Attending all in salon assessment days, and participating in periodic training reviews
- Working within health and safety guidelines, keeping fire exits clear.
- Carrying out skin testing prior to chemical services. Wearing required P.P.E.
- Housekeeping – keeping salon clean and tidy, and reflecting the seanhanna brand principle
- Helping to ensure the general security of the salon and of those working there.
- Helping to keep a positive and energetic salon atmosphere.
- Remaining professional and courteous at all times.
- Promoting seanhanna and its brand principles.
How to apply:
You can apply for a position as a trainee at a seanhanna salon by:
- Calling Mia in confidence on 020 8540 5967
- Email email@example.com
- Complete the form on this page – There is also a facility to upload your CV.
- You can drop your CV into any seanhanna salon and hand it to a member of our reception team.